Order a domain here
Domains from $3.99
How do I create and manage my subdomains?
The Subdomain Pointing Manager allows you to point a subdomain related to your domain to any subdirectory of your site. This allows you to offer targeted content to the site visitors.To use the Subdomain Pointing Manager:
- If you have not already done so, purchase the required number of subdomains here.
- Log into the Subdomain Pointing Manager.
- Type in the name of the subdomain you want to use.
- Select the domain related to this subdomain.
- You are limited to the domains currently associated with your account. If you wish to associate another domain with your account, you can do so from Add Registered Domain to Account.
- Type in the subdirectory to which this subdomain will point.
- Click Create. The configuration takes effect immediately.
- To delete a pointer, click Delete next to the created subdomain pointer.